Monday, June 27, 2016

My Customer's Avatar

For this assignment, I am creating a "customer avatar" that I believe depicts one of my customer segments. I am focusing on what I consider to be my "green" customer. This customer is eco-friendly and would use Recycle Rewards mainly for the environmental benefits rather than for the discounts. I chose to create my avatar as depicted below because I picture this customer as a young female, age 20-35, who is the earthy type. This woman might have a young family, with a few kids and a big dog. She is an active woman who probably practices yoga, cycles and loves being outdoors. She shops organic, makes smoothies, watches Food Network and drives a compact car. This customer is environmentally conscientious and believes that global warming is a real issue. Her favorite social media app is Instagram.

Image result for organic mom


Image result for hiking woman

I believe that I have a lot in common with this customer. Although I don't shop all organic, I've been trying to make healthier choices recently. I also love being physically active and spending time outdoors. Although I am not as environmentally conscientious as I should be, I think that preserving the environment is extremely important. Because I want to make more eco-friendly choices, Recycle Rewards would act as a motivating factor to help me do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment